joi, 20 august 2009

8.Ressurect Me [4:38]

MC:
They brought me down
Some days ago
I can`t show
But I can tell
They showed no mercy
And I did nothing x 2

Screamer:
AND I DID NOTHING

Chorus:
Singer:
Bring me back
To the place
It all started
Start once again
What`s been left undone
Resurrect me
For I have unfinished business
Resurrect me

MC:
I tried to tell them
But they wouldn`t listen
All the pain and agony
What for?
[breakdown]
They did what they had to do
Although I was innocent
What could I do
To help myself
[breakdown]
Facing 20 bastards
Is not an easy thing
Now I lie underground
6 feet to be precise
I will walk
The Earth
Once again
To make things right
[breakdown]

Chorus x 2

Screamer:
How can you make
The difference
Between the guilty
And the innocent
How can you take
One`s life
If you don`t know
He`s the one
Vengeance upon you
Just like a curse
When he will be back
Iit will be even worse
For you
As you made a mistake
This is how you pay
For not opening your eyes
When doing a job

Chorus x 2

MC:
I`ll come back once again
To strainghten things up [this part repeated twice]

Chorus x 1

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu