vineri, 14 august 2009

3.Suicidal Mania [8:57]

Chorus :
Screamer:
Please don`t go there
Please stay with me
[these lyrics are repeated 5 times]

[guitar solo]

Singer:
Another day has passed
Filled with mistakes
I don`t know what to do
To keep you by my side
I need you the most
You`re my sun in
The land of the lost
I can`t control you
As you are independent
Transcendent memories
Appear on the screens
Placed in my mind
And I can`t let go
Of the night
My place is here
And I can`t leave
My mission will never be done
I must fight to restore the peace
And I need you
As you are part of me
You give me the power
To fight the routine
To destroy the machine

Chorus

MC:
What made you take
Such a decision
Your place was here
By my side
We were together
No matter what
But my dream faded away
Along with yourself
Your power was great
Your ego was so
I can`t go on
Only by myself
I`ll bring you back
For a matter of seconds
Just to pass all the force
Inside my soul
Breaking apart
Just to find a place
A place to meditate
And get rid of the hate
Your fate was not this
But what could you do
Your insecurity dragged
You to the gates of hell
Forever x 4

Chorus

Screamer:
Remembering the past
Thinking of the future
Can`t embrace the fact
That I`m left alone
Terrible sorrow
Combined with
DISSAPOINTMENT!
STRESS!
FATALITY!
CONGESTION!REGRESSION!
PROGRESSION!
OBSESSION!
BAD LUCK!
BIG FUCK!
BIG LOSS!
Can`t control this
As the phantom haunts me
An abusive father
And ignoring mother
Nothing left to do
But to kill yourself
Forget the past
Ignore the future
Get away
From sadness and torture

Chorus x 2

Singer:
You dragged someone else
With you
To a place that is
Not easy to forget
Black buildings
All around
Pulling the strings
Of society
The bridge of misery
Is calling me
It got you in it`s structure
To increase the poverty
Why
Did you go ?I`m left
Alone
Left to die
Left to live
Left to suffer
For eternity
And on

Chorus

[drum solo]

Chorus

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu