joi, 20 august 2009

11.Not the End [28:34]

Singer:
[whispered]
This is not the end….

[instrumental segment 34 seconds]

MC:
People`s desires
Go back to the past
When they were still kids
Not facing reality
But the outer pressure
Made them realize
That life isn`t simple
And that you have to fight.
Making your way
Among the enemies
Cleaning the way
For many possibilities
The good comes to bad
But the bad comes to what
This is a thing
That I will never understand.
I`ll never get the way
How things really work
This is so fucked
And full of shit
But I will take the risk
Of loosing everything.
Don`t worry about me
I`ll get it back quick.

[tempo fadeout]

[dj solo 26 seconds]

Singer:
The day you were born
Meant so much for everyone
But they didn`t know
What you will turn out
Your star wasn`t there
They couldn`t see it
They were afraid
That you were nobody.
Raised in hell
Treated like crap
Until one day
When you had enough
You took the high road
Above them all
And look at you now
So fearful and powerful.
You started the journey
Seeking your star
A month on the road
Not willing to give up.
One day you found it
It was right there
The star of gods
It took you away
In space

[guitar solo 2:06]

Screamer:
Your journey`s just begun
But what will you do
To turn back time
And give your vengeance?
You`re not willing to
As you are a god
You can propagate fear
In a matter of seconds
Traveling with stars
Feeding on
Cosmic energy
Living in the dark
Never seeing the shadow`s deep
Suns are brothers
Planets your children
Galaxy backyard
CAN`T STOP THIS
CAN`T STOP THIS
I ENJOY THIS
IT FEELS GOOD
TO COMMAND
TO DEMAND
TO LIVE UP
FOREVER
AND EVER

[intermediary instrumental ,guitar solo,dj solo 3:14]

MC:
Getting things done
Has never been easy
Hope you understand me
I don`t want to be cheesy.
Seeing things come
And seeing things go
Made me drag the conclusion
That things are not done.
I have to go back.
Back to my roots.
To fix everything
Reorganize the foundation
If it isn`t done
Things gonna fall
And it will be my fault
As I am in charge
The project is mine
Project LASTFEAR
Have to rebuild it
Before it is too late
Before it crushes to the ground
And kills the innocent
Fight with negativity
To restore the peace
Get this beast out of my head!

[guitar solo,dj solo 1:02]

Screamer:
Look at me now
Tell me what you see
Can you see the fear?
-growl-
Try to understand
Things as they are
Try to understand
What i`ve BECOME
Put the pieces together
Again and again
-growl-
Recreate the masterpiece
Recreate the nightmare
-growl-
The end is not here
As it`s just begun
Don`t look at me now
I know it`s my fault
Getting to the vault
Taking the risk
Of losing my life
Can`t encounter this
THE END IS NOT HERE
-growl-

[guitar solo,instrumental segment,tempo fadeout 2:00]

Screamer:
Gathering the forces
Controlling the time warp
Has never been that easy
So try to shut the fuck up!
Lies built on truth
Truth built on lies
The secret disguise
Will never work again.
What I tell you my friend
Is a secret to be kept,
Try to understand
Lyrics that are misheard
Listen to your soul
Do as it tells
Your mind is your weapon
Use it properly.
Avoid destructing
Create that entity
Lust and disgrace
To rebuild our race
The only salvation
For our mighty nation.
Build up things…
Make them last..
Ignore the past..
JUST DO IT !

[4 x guitar solo 3:12]

[instrumental segment 1:48]

Singer:
Rip my soul apart
Just for your satisfaction
MC:
There`s no justification
For your brutal actions
Singer:
Sorrow of the Saviour
I can taste it right now
Screamer:
Your life is almost over now
You can leave this place
With no further action
Singer:
Give me the days back
The days of my life
MC:
Lost in time
Can`t do anything to change this
Singer:
Open your heart
To the first who arrives
Screamer:
Forget cabout everything
We`ll see who survives
Singer:
Vanity
Integrity
It`s all gone
MC:
All gone now
But things are the same
Nothing is changed
Except yourself
How is this possible
Is this real? X 5

[fadeout instrumental,guitar solo,guitar solo,dj solo,
guitar solo,drum solo,harmonica solo 5:00]

[mad instrumental progression 1:00]

*Screamer,MC & Singer :
This ain`t how I pictured things
Not what I imagined
This was not my plan
This goes beyond my imagination
My plan was not like this
Now I have to face eternal blistery
Get out of the way
Or you will suffer as well
This is not the end
This is not the end.
Mad times ahead of us
What can we do?
Nothing can get through
This cold fatidic anger
Put the pieces together
To form the masterplan
This should work so well
But everything`s destroyed
Before your eyes are opened.
Political machines
Feeding with our fear
Everything is fake
I can see it all so clear
We are getting closer
The matrix will be broken
We are getting closer
The matrix will be broken
This is not the real world
This is not the end
This is not the end

*[this part once again]

NOT THE END!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu